Corporate Team Program Details
In Houston, The Bike Medicine Corporate Cycling Program runs from mid-November 2015, continuously until the BPMS150 in April. The BPMS150 event is scheduled for April of 2016. After the BPMS150, weekly rides will still be available from Bike Medicine throughout the year. In addition, members of our client cycling groups participate in rides and events all throughout the year. At Bike Medicine,our philosophy is that the BPMS150 is the start of the cycling season, not the end as it is with most companies. Join the team today for a life-changing and rewarding experience!
- Monthly master training schedules addressing training patterns, detailed workouts, fitness, weight loss, power, speed and endurance. Training is sequenced around a periodized annual program.
- Professional training manual provided as a PDF document.
- Library of professionally developed training information and documents provided.
- One (1) coached road training ride per weekend (weather permitting) this ride will be held on Saturdays or Sundays and may be combined with other corporate groups we coach.
- Two (2) weekday indoor training workouts or road rides per week. Indoor workouts may occasionally need to be moved to different days to accommodate schedules.
- Ten (10) classroom teaching sessions (16 hours)
- Eight (8) two-hour sessions of advanced skills & handling classes (16 hours)
- Two (2) hands-on mechanical training sessions (4 hours)
- Design assistance, production supervision and discount on clothing for the team.
Call us at 281-561-7499 to discuss the training needs of your group in detail.